I love doing tags and this has always seemed like an interesting one to do! Thank you to Sara for nominating me to do the tag!
THE LIEBSTER AWARD RULES
- Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger gives you
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination
- Give these blogs 11 questions to answer
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
- I want to own a mini pig but can’t because I have two dogs. It is my goal to have one someday though!
- I’ve never been on a rollercoaster before even though I live about thirty minutes away from a theme park. One time I almost rode on one but then, as I was the next person in line to get on the rollercoaster, lightning struck. They closed the ride and ever since I have believed that day was a sign that I am not meant to ride on a rollercoaster.
- I’m graduating from college a semester early. so I will be graduating in December 2020 at the age of 20. Everyone thinks this is wonderful but really it means that I have to sort my life out sooner than later.
- My dogs are my best friends and I don’t know where I would be without them. As someone with anxiety, they really have helped me so much! I don’t know where I would be without them.
- My third year working at my job is April 23rd. That’s also the same day as Shakespeare’s birthday. That my friends is a spiritual bond.
- Eeyore is my favorite all-time Disney character! There is no explanation, he’s just literally the best.
- Currently, I have three essays that will be due in the next two weeks, but like many other college students, I have spent my time productively watching Netflix.
- I don’t really like audiobooks because I can’t follow them.
- Anything vanilla scented is the best.
- My favorite type of dessert is banana pudding and nothing can change that.
- I love eating at the Olive Garden but can only do so once or twice a year. I wish I was rich enough to waste my money there!
11 QUESTIONS FROM SARA
What’s the best book you’ve read so far this year?
The Alice Network was so good! It was one of those books I read while I had time to waste but I’m glad I did.
Which book that you already own are you most looking forward to reading?
Probably The Women in the Castle! If you can’t tell by now, I seriously love reading WW2 Historical Fiction.
Which upcoming release are you most excited about?
I can’t wait for The Fountains of Silence! Honestly, who didn’t know this would be on the list. I mean, I haven’t really posted about it but I have loved all of her books.
What’s your favorite TV show right now?
I actually just finished watching Reign which was amazing!! It was a very historically accurate show. I mean, the ending was tragic but also emotional. This show was just all the feels! Now I have to find a new show to watch which is gonna be rough.
What’s the last movie you watched and how was it?
The last movie I watched was The Curse of La Llorona and lemme tell you. It was terrifying. It had way too many jumps scares for me to handle! Don’t get me wrong, it’s a wonderful horror movie, it just relied on the horror aspect a little much for me. Otherwise, though, I mean, I won’t see it again, but it is a movie worth seeing at least once in your life!
Are there any tropes that you just can’t resist?
We all, by that I mean me, need to be realistic with ourselves. A troupe I love because I honestly find it a little comedic and what not is love triangles. You feel so bad for the people involved in them yet, when it’s obvious one pair will never be together, it can be light-hearted and funny. I just say that because usually if there’s a love triangle, the one you don’t like is the one that doesn’t get the girl so it all works out for the reader. Not so much for the character though.
If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?
So I actually haven’t been on a vacation since I was 8 and you can tell because I don’t know where I would want to travel. I want to say that if I could go anywhere it would be France. I’ve been studying the French language for about 6 years and would love to be able to practice it while being surrounded by a different culture than my own.
What’s your favorite dessert?
I actually accidentally already answered this in my random facts about me but I love banana pudding and banana cream pie. Honestly any dessert with bananas in it I will usually love.
Do you have any pets? If so, please feel free to share pictures!
Y’all! I got two pets! They’re girl dogs that are sisters and they are so precious!
What kind of job could you never do?
I could never do anything math related. For the longest time I wanted to be a Veterinarian and then I had an epiphany. I’m terrible at math and science, more so math but still. Thus, I would be a terrible accountant or Veterinarian.
Coffee or tea, and how do you take it?
Coffee all the way! I usually get an iced vanilla coffee with 2 creams, 2 sugars, and whipped cream! Why yes, I am a stereotypical white girl-
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU
- What’s your favorite book?
- Dogs or cats, and why?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- What book do you think would be best made into a musical?
- What’s your favorite book to movie/TV show adaption?
- What’s your favorite place to eat out?
- What’s your favorite song?
- What book would you like to see made into a TV series?
- What’s your most anticipated book release of the year?
- What do you think is your spirit animal and why?
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be?
Thank you for reading! To those, I didn’t tag feel free to answer a question in the comments! I’d love to hear your answers! Have a great day!